I think that when you get to the last chapters of your life you must look back and see if anything is missing.
My mother appears to be doing this on a daily basis. Aside from the snake incident, she is now asking if I can get her a ride in a blimp! The Goodyear blimp has been in Fort Myers and Cape Coral for the last week and she saw the news coverage and said that she would love to ride in the blimp before she dies.
I asked her if I could just get her the snake! She said, "no, I just asked you that for shock value"!
I am not sure what the blimp request was for but I am guessing not shock value. I hope that when I look back on my life, all I can think of to ask for is a blimp ride and a snake. I will feel pretty satisfied.
Smiles, Lynne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
the snake thing is so funny and so your mom's sense of humor... I can't wait to see what see comes up with next...Amy
Post a Comment