
Lauren and Taylor on the Christmas Train

Here is the Sandoval Christmas tree right
between two royal palm trees.

Lauren asked Santa for a Happy Holiday.

Ben and his festive friends Ian and Alex.
Last night our community had a big tree lighting celebration. We all had a bunch of fun.
They had a snow machine(it never made it to the ground), they had a train for the kids to ride on, there were carolers singing, Santa arrived on a big fire truck(no sleighs in sunny Florida), there was cookies, punch and egg nog for all. Lauren was sure she didn't want to sit on Santa's lap but she then decided to take a turn and she was very happy she did. Ben had a fun time playing basketball and chatting with his friends. I wish all of you could have been there to enjoy it with us.
Smiles, Lynne

1 comment:
Ok that is it! I want to live in Sandavol! though I hate moving this is juts the type of neighborhood I want my kids to grow up in! We are looking at a rental home -4 bedroom - there in Tuesday. I'll keep you posted...
Post a Comment