Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays to All!

Just wanted to say thank you to all who sent us beautiful Christmas cards this season. It's really nice to see the cards from far away and to know that although we are not close, we are still in your thoughts.

Please forgive us for not doing the same this year. Please know that you all are in our thoughts more often than you know. With our troubles mostly behind us (thankfully!) we are still very tight on money for a little while longer and the cost of stamps alone made sending Holiday Greetings to all impossible for us. This is the first year that has happened and I hope to never have it happen again.

Rob and I plan to take nice photos of the kids after the new year and get them out to everyone, but please bare with us. We are doing the best we can.

I hope you all enjoy your holiday. Wish you were all here to celebrate with us.
Looking forward to a new year. God Bless.
Smiles, Lynne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Tracy family. Hope you had a great holiday. It is yet snowing again in Maine. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine.

The Greenes

Anonymous said...

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We went to Texas to see the new baby. She is beautiful and my nephew is a true character. I hope your job is going well. HAve a hppy new year if I don't talk to.. Amy