Sunday, February 21, 2010

August 19th was my last post...time flies!

I have been hanging out on my Facebook page and have all but abandoned this blog. Recently I am finding that with all the new things going on in our lives, I am missing the good ol' blog.

Facebook is great for tidbits of info or to catch up with people, but it is not the place to post personal info about us buying our new house and all the hoopla that comes with that.

So I am back here to keep you updated on our lives and our home buying experience.
I am sure once this purchase is done, I will look back over these posts and laugh about all the drama that comes with buying a house.

Rob and I have been waiting to buy until we were sure his job with the City was safe. We are comfortable that it is as safe as it can be. We are trying to take advantage of the $8000 tax credit the gov't has right now but we are not sure if our house will close in time to receive it. The house must close by June 30th to get the credit.

I am headed out to play with Lauren, the weather is finally wwarming up here in Florida...76 degrees now(how do you type a degree sign?? Anyone?) and it has been in th 40's and 50's lately. I love having all the windows open..makes me happy.

I will post house photos and info soon....promise.
Smiles, Lynne

No comments: