Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jump Rope for Heart...minus the jump rope

Lauren's school is raising money for the American Heart Association to help find a cure for Heart Disease and Strokes. The fundraiser is called Jump Rope for Heart Disease however this is a fundraiser...no rope jumping will be taking place, not sure why.

Her goal is to raise at least $30.00.

I know it is very hard to participate in fundraisers during such a hard economic time for all of us, but I am asking that if you could donate just a couple dollars we could help be a part of something very BIG!

Two weeks ago, Lauren had to sell coupon books for a school fundraiser at $30.00 each. I did not even ask for people to participate in such an expensive thing.

I feel that this one is something that everyone can do. $1.00 or $2.00 can help Lauren reach her goal. (How is that for guilt?)

Most of you have my address. If you need it, just post a comment here or send an email and I will give it to you.

If you prefer to donate directly on the American Heart Association website, Lauren has her own webpage there at:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=284657&supId=234531056
NOTE***To donate on the Web...your donation must be $25.00 or more.***

Thank you for helping such a good cause.

Smiles, Lynne and Lauren

No comments: