I knew if you wait it out, they do finally come around on their own.
These are pictures of Ben with his new haircut. I know, it's been a long time coming.
He went 1/2 way on the last haircut and decided to finish it off.
Ben turned 13 on August 5th and starts 8th grade at the local Charter school on Monday the 18th. He is enrolled in advanced and honors classes. We are very proud of him and so excited for him to start this new part of his life.
Tonight was the open house when we met all of his teachers. They all seemed excited to get back to class (which is nice).
Lauren has her open house on Thursday and she is already smiling at the thought of riding the bus to school.
For the first time since Lauren was born, I will be alone in the house during the day. I will be working , but alone none the less. I am thinking the quiet will aggitate me, but who knows...I may just learn to love it. I will let you know!
Smiles, Lynne
These are pictures of Ben with his new haircut. I know, it's been a long time coming.
He went 1/2 way on the last haircut and decided to finish it off.
Ben turned 13 on August 5th and starts 8th grade at the local Charter school on Monday the 18th. He is enrolled in advanced and honors classes. We are very proud of him and so excited for him to start this new part of his life.
Tonight was the open house when we met all of his teachers. They all seemed excited to get back to class (which is nice).
Lauren has her open house on Thursday and she is already smiling at the thought of riding the bus to school.
For the first time since Lauren was born, I will be alone in the house during the day. I will be working , but alone none the less. I am thinking the quiet will aggitate me, but who knows...I may just learn to love it. I will let you know!
Smiles, Lynne

1 comment:
Alone???? You lucky girl - lol. Ben looks sooo handsome. Miss you!!!!
Post a Comment