Thursday, October 11, 2007

Well...we are moving

This week has been very stressful for the Tracy's. As I mentioned earlier, my yard sale tomorrow is making me want to throw up. I am dreading it. Wish me luck.


Also, a really good friend of mine had a couple of biopsies done on a rash as well as a mole last week and her results came back. The test showed that the rash was treatable but will need some intense medication. The mole came back , not normal. The dr.'s will biopsy again soon. I wish you the best Mary.

My thoughts are also with Uncle Joe. He will be going in for surgery on the 18th and of course these are the times that I wish we were still in Maine. I'm sure things will be fine, you are a strong man. Joe, we will be thinking of you and Joan.


Next...We are moving. Rob and I have been trying to move for over a year. Although we love our house, we have had some "bad seeds" move in next door. They have brought nothing but trouble from day one and we do not feel safe here.


We have decided to rent a home in a gated community here in Cape Coral.

The community is called Sandoval.

They have a website and you can check out our new neighborhood if you want to at:

http://www.meetsandoval.com/


After the postcard pops on the screen

click on "find a home

it will say "click here to search for homes"

do that

scroll down until you see the "Cormorant"

thats the home we are renting.

You can click on it to see photos of the model home as well as the floorplan.
It's bigger sq footage than our house now!

You can browse the website and see all that the neighborhood has to offer.
The kids are very excited about it. There is a huge lagoon pool as well as a fitness center, tennis courts, a dog park, bocce ball (lawn bowling), basketball courts, a giant play field as well as endless community activities. We plan to "test drive" this type of living for 1 year and see if we like it.

I will post all the address change info in a couple weeks.
Our move in date is November 1st. The realtor said we can get in a day or two early if necessary.
I am sad to leave our home for the last 6 years but I am happy to say goodbye to the scum next door. Funny how 1 neighbor can wreck your quality of life. Too bad there wasn't a veto option when a neighbor sells their house.
Life goes on.

Smiles, Lynne

1 comment:

momwats8 said...

Lynne- You are soo sweet - I so appreciate your friendship and all the thoughts and prayers.

I love your home!! I am sooo happy for you and so glad your yard sale was such a huge success - you deserve it:)