Ben is so excited. He hasn't been on an airplane since he was 3 or 4 yrs old and he can't wait.
He will be staying with my sister Tracey and he will get to visit with his Grammie as much as possible (they live near each other).
Here is a list of what he wants to do in Maine:
- See Family
- Go to a Sea Dogs Game(no shock there)
- Eat New England Clam Chowder
- Snowboard (yes, we did learn about seasons, but living with 365 of sunshine seems to have warped his brain a little. I will let him find out for himself why this may not happen in August!)
- Sleep in Aunt Tracey's basement(both my kids think stairs in your house is a sign of wealth)
- Eat an Italian sandwich
- Play baseball with his cousin Kyle
- Eat Pier fries
- Eat at Harmons Hamburgers(this one is killing me)
Ben could not be going if it weren't for a couple of angels who helped him out with money and housing. A special thank you to those people.
Ben will be spending his 12th Birthday there, I feel sad, but I'm not sure if it's because I'll miss him or that I won't have a reason to eat cake ......
Maine...Get Ready....
Smiles, Lynne

2 comments:
Can't wait to see him and help him cross things off his list, although the snowboarding is a little beyond my control. The Harmon's and italians should make up for that though
Love Aunt Tracey
Yea for Ben!!! he will have such a great time:)
Post a Comment