Thursday, June 14, 2007

New car shopping...Oh boy!

This week Rob and I decided to look into getting a different vehicle.
We have been driving a Nissan Titan for 3 years now and the gas $ has gotten out of hand.

We are looking at 2 vehicles. The Toyota Camry and the Honda Accord. Both are pretty much the same with a few cosmetic differences. We have a family friend that works at the Honda Dealership which makes dealing with Honda a piece of cake. It's very nice knowing that the salesman has your back. The bad part is that if we decide on the Toyota, I would feel just awful but it's a big purchase and we want to be happy with our decision. Rob has gone to get the Honda right now and bring it home for me to look at. Then later tonight after the baby goes home we are planning to take it to the Toyota store and compare side by side.

I will keep you updated.
Smiles, Lynne

No comments: