Lauren has decided to grow her hair out again! I am so thrilled about this, although I will not say that to her. She begged for short hair for the longest time and by just letting her do it has made her decide that she liked long hair better. Amazing how that happens. I know that the growing out period may be painful, but it will pass. I will give hair photo updates once in a while.
Ben's travel team played a double header today. Boy was it HOT! Thankfully there was a little breeze now and then. Ben did well. He got his first hit in quite a few games and you could see him step up to the plate with much more confidence after that. He was the catcher for both games. I don't know how he can squat for 12 innings and still be smiling. Actually it was 11 innings. The coach wanted to see him pitch, so he got to do that for 1 inning at the end of the first game. He did really well. He doesn't usually pitch because he is a side-arm pitcher and coaches hate that.
Our grass has decided to grow after 6 months of brown, It looks much better. Rain is good.
My finger is much better. I have the smallest scab that just wont go away. Rob thinks it must go deep. I'm sure someday soon I will rip it off while pulling on a sock and scream like a baby.
The space shuttle launched yesterday. We can see it well from my front yard. It never gets old. We set the timer early in the day so we don't forget. When it lands, we can hear the sonic boom.
Yesterday the sky was too cloudy to see it. We were very disappointed, especially because I was prepared with my camera for the first time. I wanted to share it with you. Next time...
I really miss Italian Sandwiches.
Ok, I guess that's it for now.
Smiles, Lynne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment